Going along with our primary purpose to stay sober and to help others alcoholics to achieve sobriety here is a list of resources that may / can help. The goal is to achieve good mental health so one does not get distracted from doing the good they want to do for themselves and others.
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not AA approved resources.
- Acadia Family Center -- 1 Fernald Point Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME http://acadiafamilycenter.org
- Acadia Hospital -- 268 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, ME http://acadiahospital.org/
- Aroostook Mental Health Center (AMHC) -- 710 Bucksport Rd, Ellsworth, ME & 127 Palmer St, Calais, ME http://www.amhc.org
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital -- 57 Water Street, Blue Hill, ME http://www.bhmh.org
- Discovery House -- 74 Dowd Road, Bangor, ME http://www.discoveryhouse.com
- Eastport Health Care -- 30 Boynton Street, Eastport, MEhttps://www.eastporthealth.org
- Harrington Family Health Center -- 50 East Main St, Harrington, ME http://www.harringtonfamilyhealth.org
- HealthWays Regional Medical Center -- 43 South Lubec Rd, Lubec, ME http://www.rmcl.org
- Open Door Recovery Center -- 8 Old Mill Rd, Ellsworth, ME http://www.opendoorrecoverycenter.org
- Penobscot County Metro Treatment 659 Hogan Rd, Bangor, ME https://www.drughelpcenters.com/clinic/penobscot-county-metro-treatment-center-bangor
- Wellspring -- 319 State St, Bangor, ME https://www.wellspringmaine.com
- The Barn, Brewer, ME http://www.bangorrecovery.org/
- OnLine Meetings / Online Groups pdf
- Search for AA Intergroups on-line (add me or Maine and you will get this site)
- AA forum: e-AA Group
- AA Grapevine
Other AA related groups (please search on these terms if not url is not listed):
- Fellowship of the Spirit or fots
- Fellowship of the Spirit conference in Maine, 3/9/18 - 3/11/18 in Portland, ME http://www.nefots.org/
Please share your experiences with the above to email@example.com. If you have any suggestions for other resources please send them as well. Your help is needed.
What was here will be moved to another site